We’re building on our strength as Hamble's only provider of residential sales and lettings services under the one roof, to shape products that meet the changing needs of our customers and the markets. From innovative marketing, outstanding applicant management and client support, to being there to support our local community, we aim to be at the forefront of residential property services.
We regard every day as a new chance to forge and build on existing relationships and to demonstrate our commitment to unite property searchers and owners in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable environment. It demands hard work, integrity and transparency, but that's what we do.
Employing proactive personnel who enjoy their work and take pride in the service we offer, Mark Armé and his efficient team of professionals are very proud that in today’s continually changing world, the honesty and integrity associated over hundreds of years with family owned businesses is still firmly in place and existing in Hamble, Hampshire.
Our approach is totally respectful of all parties involved in any one transaction, transparent and always professional. Dealing with a property is never just about the property. It’s about helping people gain the lifestyle objective they seek. Promoting property and helping people accommodate their lives as they follow their own journeys is our business.
Our commitment to you, be you a Vendor, Landlord, Tenant or Purchaser, will always be 100%. We all know that it is widely recognised that the dealing of property is quite often riddled with emotion. We'll do our absolute best to ensure your transaction remains as stress-free as possible.
- to be upfront and honest at all times,
- to offer the right, informed and balanced advice,
- to keep you informed throughout your transaction,
- to promptly forward all offers verbally and in writing,
- to right the wrongs where needed and importantly learn the lessons,
- to apologise where due; arrogance is not within our vocabulary,
- to listen, respond and innovate,
- to never forget whose property it is.
As the founder of the business, I personally promise to ensure:
- staff are well-trained and understand their role,
- staff know the property stock and surroundings,
- we remain transparent regarding charges and performance,
- staff do not operate in a manner that disadvantages any property owner or occupier,
- properties are marketed to the absolute best of our ability,
- concerns and complaints are fully addressed and investigated.